Embroidery is preferred by corporate companies and small businesses alike, since it looks more professional on aprons, robes, suits and casual wear. Embroidery can also be done on bags, towels, robes, dress shirts, suit coats, and many other items. It can be put on a wide variety of materials.
In addition, we charge a setup fee called digitizing. This process is basically converting an image into a file that the robotic machinery can read and is normally just a one-time fee.
- Professional appearance
- Can be put on a wide variety of materials
- Lasts longer (doesn’t wear off like silkscreen paint does)
- Can be washed/laundered just like the garment/accessory it’s on.
- Large amount of colors are available
- Less affordable for small orders